virtual cpa, numbery, nerdery, witchery, she/her
Joining the ranks of one of the largest accounting legions in America, I set out on a quest to bring hope, knowledge, and financial reckoning to those in need. I entered battle armed with a Master’s in Accountancy, CPA license, and the determination to demystify the regulations. However, I soon realized that we were not fighting on the side of the common people. Thus, after grinding to get the experience, I set out to start my own accounting war-band in order to follow my true passion: helping people like you.
My war-band is comprised of myself, my epic boyfriend, Sir William, and amazing 12-year-old daughter, V; both of whom have been the most supportive and encouraging people I’ve ever had in my life. We have four furry companions accompanying our war-band as well: Dot the Great Dane, known for big barks and an even bigger heart; Bear and Asha the Mutts, full of energy and enthusiasm yet always down for a cuddle; and Daisy the Terrier, who always seems to be observing us with thinly-veiled disdain.
Together, we live in the state of Oklahoma, the land of tornadoes, bison, and excellent BBQ. During times of peace, we enjoy playing table-top and video games, watching movies, reading books, and going on adventures together.
- Future town founder who lives in a castle on the edge of town
- Always beat the Google Maps estimated arrival time
- Birthday cake is my favorite flavor of everything
- Can’t live without potatoes and pie
- Makes up for introversion online
- Owns over 110 board games (Sir William designs board games)
- Rainbow sprinkles are life